Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What I did on this long weekend

I had fun on the long weekend with my mom, and my friends.We went to a lake with my friend, read "Dear Mr Hensaw" four times, and read "True adventures."I also learned about stealth fighters from my obsessed friend and made paper airplanes for make believe dogfights . My friends, my mom, and I tried to see "Lightning Thief" with my friends, but the tickets were sold out, so we ended up buying ice cream, playing an exciting game of laser tag, and we went to a park. My friends and I all had a great time on the long weekend.

2 comments:

Mr. Me said...

I want to see the lightning theif!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun. I had fun going to McDonalds with you four boys and listening to you sing The Beatles songs at the top of your lungs while we went through the drive-thru:)