Thursday, February 11, 2010

Animal hunters and abusers

I feel very strongly against animal hunters and animal abusers. I think that all zoo animals should go back to their home in the wild and should not have cubs in the zoo. Specifically, I don't think that roads should be established around the armadillo's habitat because they struggle to survive and don't need any more humans rampaging through their homes with industries and houses. We are already ruining God's creation for us but we shouldn't ruin it for them. We don't intend to hurt animals, but the fact is we know how to stop it and we're not doing a thing about it. I may not be a tree hugger, but we humans don't do a bang up job of helping animals. We all should try to set animals free unless they are in need of hospitalization.We need to leave well enough alone for the animals and let them have some share in what nature we have left. I for one am going to stop arguing over this and do something about it.

1 comment:

Mr. Me said...

I strongly disagree with all of this. You see, nature is a chain and we are part of nature. the fact is that if we did not hunt and kill animals they would over populate and die. There would not be enough of plants for them as well. My advice to you is do some research before you start assuming. You should be careful you can try to sound smart sometimes but you end up sounding stupid. Go ahead and post to me if you have a comment about this.