Monday, February 1, 2010

If I could choose to have a super power......

If I were to have a super power, I would be able to turn anything invisible including myself. This would benefit me as well as others.This would be helpful because there would be no noticing any good sources of events so bad events will not exist. For example if there would not be visible air travel, the terrorist event on 9-11 would not occour. There would be no need for badness if good itself doesn't seem to exist.The crimes that are committed would be of no offense thanks to the fact that the source would not be seen.Therefore there would be no crimes in the environment.

2 comments:

Megabyte loves you said...

Nice

Mr. Me said...

You sort of sound like you are helping crime get away unseen. I do think the idea is cool though, but I did not get the whole 9 11 idea. I think you should go more in depth on that subjsect.