Thursday, May 6, 2010

Look forward to summer!!

My biggest motivation in school is for summer to begin. I can't wait until the first day comes. The first thing I am going to do is call my friends at 6:30 and go outside into the fort. We all will eat snow cones for breakfast and just hang out until 10:00. Then, we will go to the beach and swim for a while and maybe play at the park until lunch. Then we will go to Sonic and go rent some movies for the sleepover. Finally we will go back to the beach and to my friend's house. We will have pizza for dinner and watch movies until 1:30 and finally go to bed. That's pretty much my summer day's agenda. Chow!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Do you think your friends will be up at 6:30 in the summer?
I think I will be sleeping in:)
Have a great summer and enjoy those adventures you have planned.

Megabyte loves you said...

I know I won't be up at 6:30